JUNAMA – EXCLUSIVE PRAMS & STROLLERS
1. Placing Orders
- Orders submitted by you on the Junama Prams website are an offer to purchase the goods at the specified price including any delivery charges specified at the time of submission.
- When placing orders for multiple items we will, where possible, dispatch all goods as one parcel. In some cases orders may come in separate packages as they might be too large to be packaged together. This will be reflected on the tracking details we will send you.
- We may decline to accept payment from you for reasons such as where our fraud detection systems detect possible irregularities; because your financial institution has declined payment; or because your payment card has expired, you might be paying outside of the country or use an overseas registered Credit Card. If this occurs we reserve the right to cancel your order or request you provide additional information to verify you are the cardholder.
2. Cancelation of Orders
Junama Prams reserves the right to cancel an order at any time before delivery has been completed/delivered for any of the following reasons:
- Goods ordered were subject to an error on our Website, for example, in relation to a description, price or image or colour, which was not discovered prior to the Order being accepted.
- Factory can no longer supply the goods as the design is expired
- We do not receive a reply from you within 3 business days when we have contacted you for any reason in relation to your order.
Delivery times are estimates
Delivery times are always estimates. This estimated delivery time will give you an idea of how long your order typically takes to arrive. As unforeseen events can take place on the journey of your items, we cannot commit
to any specific delivery time. What we do is to provide you always with a tracking number of your items so you and us can both trace the package where it is and check the estimated time of delivery indicated by the
- Refund items must be in new condition and unused. This includes all the original packaging.
- Please take your time and select your pram carefully from all the available colors. These prams are made to order in their specific design and refunds are not accepted simply due to changing of your mind. We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
- You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem.
This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
- The Standard Warranty lasts 24 months from the date of purchase. Should any of the parts fail or break, please get in touch with our customer service team to discuss the next steps.
- If goods arrive damaged please notify us immediately. Please send pictures of the items which are damaged.
- Refunds will be processed within 7 business days of receiving the return package to our warehouse.
- Funds may take up to 5 business days to clear after processing depending on the payment method and the financial institution.